73 175 Jackpiner for sale

Started by john durrill, June 08, 2008, 05:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john durrill

Folks Paul Stannard has this bike for sale now. He bought it with a batch of Hodakas.
 If any one is Interested Give him a call.
Paul Stannard
Strictly Hodaka, llc
PO Box 1704
Charlestown, RI, 02813 USA
401-364-3427
//www.StrictlyHodaka.com

John D.

chicagojerry

tried to call, got answering machine. a friend of mine may be interested in it. besides i need some hodaka parts anyway.
chijer

john durrill

Jerry,
 Try during business hours tomorrow. That should do it.
He just sent his business # and email to me not home info.
Looks like it has all the bits even the alloy fenders.
 John D.

Lew Mayer

Looks fairly nice and original.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

chicagojerry

i see it listed on ebay for 5200. "buy it now"   chi jer

Rain Man

1 Akron on the front and a/the  spare radelli also.  a radelli on the rear. THe bike appears to be in overall excellent condition Nice "buy it now price", especially if he gets it,  GO JACKPINERS !!

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

chicagojerry

tried to call, got answering machine. a friend of mine may be interested in it. besides i need some hodaka parts anyway.
chijer

john durrill

Jerry,
 Try during business hours tomorrow. That should do it.
He just sent his business # and email to me not home info.
Looks like it has all the bits even the alloy fenders.
 John D.

Lew Mayer

Looks fairly nice and original.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

chicagojerry

i see it listed on ebay for 5200. "buy it now"   chi jer

Rain Man

1 Akron on the front and a/the  spare radelli also.  a radelli on the rear. THe bike appears to be in overall excellent condition Nice "buy it now price", especially if he gets it,  GO JACKPINERS !!

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

paul

Hey, dont overlook the Hercules 175 on Ebay. It looks nearly new and at 1500 bucks thats bid on it now, a steal!  OOPs, there are 2 of them, the nicer one was re-listed and price lowered. Man what a nice scoot. It looks like it has the 300 miles on it the owner claims. Anyone in Texas wanna come to NC for vacation and can bring that scoot over the Miss. hollar and I am not joking. I'd like to own that but shipping has gone overboard. Easy, TTP

thrownchain

I would bet that there are a couple of people in Tx that could bring up to Mid Ohio, then you could pick it up there, or get it a ride to NC from there. Any takers??