News Flash!!!

Started by Paul Danik, November 29, 2001, 05:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

WHAT   Penton Owners Group Meeting.
WHEN   Thursday Dec. 6 at 7 PM
WHERE  KTM building Amherst, Ohio
   John Penton's sister, Pat Leimbach is our guest speaker. Mr. Penton's wife, Donna, is also going to attend. If you want to see John squirm just watch him as these gals tell a few stories on him.  If you haven't guessed it this is ladies night, bring the wife, girlfriend or both!!!!  Join us for an enjoyable evening and hear some great stories. The main thing is to not miss this great chance to meet some very special guests.  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A POG MEMBER TO ATTEND.  If you need any additional info just post your question here and we will answer it.  See ya at the meeting!!

Doug Wilford

This meeting is for everyone.   Don't miss the chance of picking up some good leads for bikes and parts plus some great stories.

Bill Smith

Doug, I can't agree with you more.    Everytime I have come to a Penton event, I have gone home with information and ideas that you can't necessarily find on a forum.  Even though this is my first forum posting, I have been a member since the club's conception and read this forum faithfully.  I still believe you can't beat the one on one, face to face approach with fellow enthusiasts (like attending the induction ceremony for John Penton in Amhurst, or sitting with John Penton at last year's Jack Pine enduro, or all the times spent in the Penton display area at Vintage Days).  I would like to encourage anyone who can possibly make this event to do so!  I guarantee you won't go home disappointed.

Heinz Raidel

Paul/Doug,

Would you be so kind as to provide directions from RT2 or I-90 for the directionally impaired?  thanks, HR
\\"Sometimes the only mark we make in life is in our shorts.\\"

Doug Wilford

How to get to KTM:
Ohio Turnpike exit Baumhart Rd left turn after toll booths (North) First Traffic light Right turn(North Ridge Rd. ala-Milan Ave.) 2miles, coming into Amherst IGA + Gas station Right side 150 yards KTM left side. Route 2 from east or west exit Oak Point Rd. turn south under RR bridge traffic light turn right (Milan Ave) KTM on right side 1/4 mile.   From I-90 East stay on Rt. 2 where I-90 goes west on Turnpike. Stay right RT. 2 to Oak Point Rd  Turn left (south)  See you all Thursday night.