Help Needed to Attach Photo

Started by VICTOR MONZ, July 13, 2008, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VICTOR MONZ

I could use some assistance to place a photo here for you all to see of me Proudly Flying the POGER Banner at the June 14 Perris, CA CALVMX/AHRMA Race.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Victor Monz

Rain Man

I'm not sure how to post a pic either Vic, but I think ya got to get in touch with the web master ??

Somebody, Anybody  Haaaaaalppp us !!

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

john durrill

Victor,
 You have to first upload the picture to some place like flickr or photo bucket. When you do that and view the picture you will see at the bottom a web address of the picture.
Right click on the address and copythat then pull up the POG message board. Click on reply to this message, type in test for the first one to see how it works.
 About dead center in the tool bar just above the window with the word color displayed there is a picture with a mountain in it. click on it and you will see brackets with img img displayed. Click dead center of the 2 img's so you see a cursor blinking there. Right click on that and paste the address of your picture. Arrow right till the cursor is past the last bracket with img displayed and the picture will show up when you post the message. Its a lot easier to do than explain chuckle chuckle. Sorry i am limited in my comm skills.
 John D.