Ride in the Parade?

Started by Jack Penton, July 10, 2008, 10:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Penton

This weekend Amherst is having a Jaboree downtown.

John Penton has been named Grand Marshall and will ride at the head of the parade followed by a group of Penton motorcycle riders.

We are allowed to have about a dozen riders. My wife Gigi and I are going to ride and a handful of other riders have committed to join us.
There is still room for 4 or 5 more riders. If you would like to ride a penton with us please send me an e-mail or give me a call. [email protected]

Have a great day!

Jack

baxtermcc

Sounds like great fun Jack.  If you have any pictures we would enjoy seeing them.  Bob

chicagojerry

there were a good contingent of us there. al born was taking some pix as were others. i'm sure that there will be some forthcoming.  kinda hard to run those big bore ktm's  running forward at idle speed. everyone was saying the same thing but a lot of fun.  [8D]
chi jer

Paul Danik

Riding in the parade behind JP and Mrs. Penton was quite a treat.  Doug Wilford on his beautiful restored steel tanker led the two wheeled contingent.

A big thanks goes out to Jimmy Davis from KTM for the pictures, and also for suppling not only the car for the parade but also his very charming wife to do the driving duties.  Jimmy is very much involved with the POG projects that are done in conjunction with KTM, his help is very much appreciated.  

I would also like to publicly thank KTM for all that they have done and continue to do for the POG. When you guys get to the POG / Penton Anniversary celebration and see how KTM is rolling out the red carpet for us, you will most certainly be impressed with their efforts.

Paul