Rider Down

Started by G Ellis, September 03, 2008, 11:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Ellis

This past Sunday Dave Withrow had a nasty spill while at a Hare Scramble. Blind sided on a down hill, with a turn and log at the bottom. The result possible broken collar bone,and a back brace for 8 to 12 weeks. Dave has been in the hospital since Sunday. Please join me in praying for a speedy recovery. I think maybe Dave and I need not, run together. Thanks  Gary Ellis

firstturn

Gary,
  Send me off this site where Big Dave is currently and how to contact him.  He is in my Prayers.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dennis Jones

Big Dave, Get well soon, you're in our prayers

Dennis & Michelle

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Mick Milakovic

Get well soon, Dave; it's always a pleasure and fun to see you at the races and I know you'll be back ASAP!

Mick

Mick

Lew Mayer

Dave, I hope you feel better soon.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

I visited with Dave this evening via cell phone.  He told me to thank everyone for their Prayers and thoughts.  It was great to visit with Dave and he can use your Prayers.  For some of you who do not know Dave he is a Veteran and a Firefighter.

I believe this is his current email.  It would be nice to send him you get well thoughts.  Thanks.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dwight Rudder

tmc3c

Get well Dave!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Dave Withrow

Thanks for the prayers and wishes.  I'm going to need plenty of both.  The collar bone fracture is simple and not full thickness.  The fracture of T-8 is linear and doesn't involve the spinal chord.  GOD sure was smiling on me.  Doc said 6-8 weeks.  I'm sore but still here.  Again............thanks soooo much for the prayers

"Big" Dave