GS 125 ??

Started by Mark Annan, December 05, 2001, 12:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

There is a tank and strap for sale on ebay.  It is on a bike that a guy is parting out.  I could not tell for sure from the picture but I think it is a rare GS 125.  If it is SOMEBODY STOP THIS GUY.  Make him an offer on the complete bike.  I would but don't have the $ in my bike fund.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598784396&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1008033838&indexURL=0&rd=1

Mark

OUCWBOY

Mark,
I just e-mailed the guy and am waiting for a reply. Will keep you all  posted on what he says.
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

metalkfab

After reviewing the posted pictures of the bike , it looks to be a KTM powered 125 with a Berkshire gastank from a earlier year . The owner states " make me a offer " .The pictures suggest that it's a 1975 frame .

Rocket

I e-mailed the guy last night and am trying to work a deal out now.  He only lives a 100 miles from me.
Rocket

OUCWBOY

Hey guys! I couldn't let this bike be parted out. So, now it's on the way to my garage. Will be a fun project for this winter and spring. I'll send pictures when it's completed.
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR