Bike transpo from NH

Started by rd400pi, September 17, 2008, 03:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rd400pi

Hello Poggers,
  My brother is looking at a bike up in New Hampshire.  Are there any Poggers up that way?  Don Howard, are you still up there?  Anyway, I might be looking for bike transpo to the ISDTRR in Tulsa from NH (since I have all my brothers bikes at my house).  If anybody from up that way is interested in some gas money, please let me know.  Thanks for the help.

Mike H.
  Tulsa POG

thrownchain

We can do it. Paul Stannerd is hauling one to the ISDT thats going to Cal from there. Started out of NY.  So I'm pretty sure he'd haul a second if he still has room.  Contact him directly and let me know if I can help if you need it.  Thx

rd400pi

Thanks Dan.  We'll let you know how it goes.

Mike H.

don howard

Hi Mike H.   This Don Howard in New hampshire Still here. Can,t go to the 40th anniversary This week-end a medical thing. Sorry can,t help with the transportion of a bike there. Hope all have a good time.  Don Howard

rd400pi

Don,
  Thanks for getting back.  Too bad about the medical thing, just got back last night from the 40th and it was a HOOT!  Bike up in NH is past my budget so, no need for transpo.  Rest up and come on down to Tulsa for the Reunion Ride.  Cheers.

Mike H.