transportation help needed

Started by chicagojerry, September 03, 2008, 03:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

hi all. i was asked to put the word out to see if anyone can help with some bike transportation. an old nsu 250 needs a ride from hopkins mn (near minneapolis) to somewhere nearer hickory NC. maybe someone coming to the penton celebration from up that way could bring it to amherst and we could work on moving it from there. please drop me a line at [email protected] or call my cell 440 213 5146 if you can assist,   thanks, chi jer

chicagojerry

someone has offered to get this bike from ohio to NC but i haven't heard of anyone able to get it to the penton fest from mn.    maybe another option would be either to the ahrma wisc CC race or to moberly. i have some one that could bring it to ohio from wisc but still need to get it to there from MN.  or i'm going to moberly myself  so if anyone from MN could get it there i could bring it home with me. thanks for any consideration. chi jer

joeysixdays

Jerry,

You've got mail at your hotmail account. Let me know what you think and hopefully we can work out something.

Joe Cartwright

"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson
\\"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.\\"
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

chicagojerry

thanks joe, i sent you a note back. i'll stay in touch.   chi jer

chicagojerry

it looks like this has been taken care of. thanks to all that replied. chi jer