Happy Birthday USMC

Started by Kip Kern, November 10, 2008, 07:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Happy Birthday Jarheads!  "Semper Fi" to all and this great country!

firstturn

We have some Marines that are POG Members and I am Honored to wish them and all Marines a Happy Birthday.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rocket

Kip
Right back at you Marine, 233 years.
Semper Fi
Rod G

dennis brown

we marines thank you

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

john durrill

Kip ,
 Thank you. It sure makes me feel good to here things like that. What a difference in attitude the public as whole has from when we came back State Side in 69.
Thanks to everyone.
 John D.

tomale

Thanks to all of you Marines....I had two Uncles that were jarheads. I had a neat conversation with a couple of soldiers the other day who just came back from deployment, I was impressed with some of the stories they shared. Great guys and makes me Proud to be an  American..

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Mick Milakovic

On a side note to the Marines, just two weeks ago my daughter Ambr, whom many of you know from her Mid-Ohio racing of "Back Beauty", swore in with the Navy.  I had a lot of reservations sending her off to a possible war-time service, but I have to admit that I was very proud of her during the ceremony.  She goes to boot camp 9 days after graduation in June, so there's not a lot of time left.  If you get a chance, bid her good luck.  

Many people do not agree with the peace-keeping position of our government, but regardless of their thoughts, you have to respect and be thankful for them.  Thank you, and Semper Fi to all the Marines!

Mick.

Mick

hankthecrank

Happy Birthday USMC! On this day and every day I thank God for our men and women who set self aside and serve. Amber, May God bless your service. I spent 5 years in the navy as a blue water sailor on an oil tanker. I would not trade one second of that experience for any thing else on earth. I and my family will be lifting you up in our prayers. Thanks Amber.  Respectfully, Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Rocket

Good luck Amber, I am sure your Dad is very proud of you and he should be.
Rocket

firstturn

Good Luck Amber and you will be in our Prayers.  My Niece is in Navy Boot Camp as we speak.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Jeff D

My daughter is about to finish up her enlistment with the USMC, currently stationed at Cherry Point NAS in North Carolina.  Her husband, also a jarhead, recently re-upped for a second tour.  He's been to Iraq once already.  My daughter plans to come out and take advantage of the veterans college benefits but I imagine she will stay active in the reserves.  She and her husband went from being snotty-nosed 18-year old know-it-alls to well-rounded decent, strong young people in just a couple of years thanks to the USMC.
My dad was USN in Korea (Ltjg gun comm USS Laffey DD724) and I am sure your daughter will find the U.S. Navy a good place to grow and learn.  God bless ALL of our veterans as well as those currently serving in all of our armed forces.  They have bought our freedom with their blood and sacrifice.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Kip Kern

Mick  My congrats to Ambr, we are very proud of her and also very proud of all our members of the Armed Forces Of The United States.  I retired in 2002 and miss the military quite a bit.  Some of my best friends were discovered in the service, but too, some of my best friends were found in the motorcycling community (especially the POG)  I wish Ambr well but know she will be in good hands as our entire military is #1 in the world and maintains outstanding leadership throughout!  Ambr, God Speed, keep your chin up, especially through "boot" and the rest is a skate! CIAO;)

Lew Mayer

Mick,
Tell Ambr, Good Luck and God Bless.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Kip Kern

Mick  My congrats to Ambr, we are very proud of her and also very proud of all our members of the Armed Forces Of The United States.  I retired in 2002 and miss the military quite a bit.  Some of my best friends were discovered in the service, but too, some of my best friends were found in the motorcycling community (especially the POG)  I wish Ambr well but know she will be in good hands as our entire military is #1 in the world and maintains outstanding leadership throughout!  Ambr, God Speed, keep your chin up, especially through "boot" and the rest is a skate! CIAO;)

Lew Mayer

Mick,
Tell Ambr, Good Luck and God Bless.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer