Guennady Moisseev

Started by brian kirby, January 17, 2009, 08:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

OK folks, I am making some headway in finding Moisseev. Actually it was a member of the Vinduro list, Tommy Montgomery, who remembered seeing a video interview on the internet. He found that and it turns out Moisseev was recently the President of the Motorcycling Federation of Russia. He is in Kiev and most likely in a few days we might have an email or regular address to contact him. Here he is on the right with Alexei Fedorovich Nasonov the current President of the Motorcycling Federation of Russia.

http://vmxktm.net/images/stories/KTM_History/Alexey-and-Gennady-Moiseev-Nov-2007.JPG

So, who wants to step up and offer their Penton/KTM for him to ride at Mid-Ohio?

Brian

'73 Berkshire
Brian

Larry Perkins

I will let him ride my 1977 MC5 that I am getting back next month.  It has won 3 National titles.  Two for me-One in MX and one in Cross Country and one in Cross Country for Tom Flores.  I am racing it in CC this year but will gladly let Comrade Moiseev ride it at Mid-Ohio.
So I am first to speak up.:D

Larry P

Paul Danik

Brian,

I have always been fascinated with the Russian rider as my Grandparent's on my Dad's side immigrated from Russia, now you say that Moisseev is in Kiev, that was where my Grandparents lived before coming to the United States.  

Thanks for the information and the picture.

Paul

rob w

If you'd really like to see a good race, then you'd better invite Falta too.

RobW

Tahitian_Red

"If you'd really like to see a good race, then you'd better invite Falta too."

RobW

That wouldn't be right unless we invited the whole Russian team also.  Viva La Falta-Nator!
:D

The "Factory Novice"
Racing the \\"FaltaNator\\" in 2011?