AHRMA

Started by paul, February 25, 2009, 12:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul

Hey, does AHRMA put out a (bi) monthly flyer with their ads? I had contacted a guy about some parts but did not write down his number. Now the online ads were updated and his deleted. Any help would be appreciated, Paul

Richard

Tell me that you  were looking at and I will see if it is in the last issure of vintage views.

Richard

paul

Richard, there was an ad for "lots of Harley MX 250 parts". We spoke and he had a couple small items that I need. He said he would call back as he wanted to know more about my bike but that was two weeks ago and I wanted this bike finished by Daytona. Looking thru cell phone records would be a real shot in the dark cause I aint sure if he was in Ohio,IN, or IL. So goes it when you wander away from the Brotherhood of Pentons huh. Thanks, I appreciate the effort, Paul

slvrbrdfxr

Paul,
Yes, I remember seeing that ad in AHRMA Vintage Views so I went back and found it. The ad was in the Jan 2009 issue and the guy you are looking for is Rick Horvat in Ohio at 216-870-4121. Good luck !!
Dave McCullough

Rain Man

Paul,   another Penton enthusiasts found the information, (atta boy to Dave). You would be amazed at how much info and different weird bikes these guys know alot about.  The only 250 Harley DB I've seen was a museum piece, so I know their very rare.
 And also a very respectable  project to pursue.
  Dont hesitate to ask, someone may have an answer, Penton or whatever [8D]

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

tomale

who would have thought, when they were new you could hardly give them away...

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

paul

Hey, Thanks Yall. I know where to go when a question arises. I too  do the best I can to help my POG Brothers. Hope to see you guys in July....Hopefully I can bring the HD. This is something I bought from HD factory racer Ted Boody back in 78 when he was racing for HD. They gave it to him but its not like the rest as it has an aluminum swingarm and a lectron instead of the stock delorto. Looks to be a leftover from the MX program. Paul