Who are these guys?

Started by OhioTed, March 25, 2009, 07:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioTed

Hi, POG'ers.  Once again, I am in need of some help to ID a couple of people, for the 40th Anniversary video.  Please reply with the names of the two gentlemen at the far left and far right in this picture.  

Sorry the pic is a little blurry, but I blew it up to try to see them better.  I know the two in the middle are Mark Hyde and Jake Fisher, but I need the other two.  

Thanks.
                         Ted  

TGTech

Ted,

The guy on the left, is Doug Beam. He grew up on Crosse Rd., just down the street from The Amherst Meadowlarks MC.

I'm not sure who the fellow on the right is. If the pic were clearer, I'm pretty sure I'd know who he was.

Dane

Paul Danik

The guy on the right is Husky rider Ed Schmidt, and that "crazy" guy, he spells his last name Fischer, Crazy Jake Fischer.....

Paul

Jack Penton

Hard to be positive but the guy 2nd from left could be Robert Pierce who rode the ISDT multiple times and is the manager of KTM parts and tech services departments.

Jack

OhioTed

Thank you, gentlemen.  This input is much appreciated in our effort to afford proper recognition to these individuals, as well as assure accurate documentation for later reference.