Forest

Started by rob w, March 26, 2009, 09:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Does anyone have an update on Forest Stahl's condition. I had read he was very ill.
Certainly hope the best for Forest.
Thank you,
BobW

brian kirby

I believe its Larry's son Forest not Larry's Dad. He is home but is not out of the woods yet. They dont really know exactly what is wrong with him. Here is what Larry said on the SEVMX message board:

Forest is home and doing somewhat better still not out of the woods. They still dont know whats causing the problems but testing is still being done. He collapsed twice today and the EMT's were called out here at 5 AM. I thank you all for your calls and concerns and most of all your prayers! I know I havent been answering the phone much we're just drained from the stress. Once again My wife and I thank you very much! He will be just fine we have claimed it in the name of Jesus!

Brian

'73 Berkshire
Brian

Cowhouse

Is this the Forest Stahl from Muncie (Yorktown), Indiana? The Husqvarna fellow? I haven't spoken with him in months and wondered if this is the same Forest Stahl.

Thanks

Cowhouse
79 Husky 390CR
79 Suzie RM250

brian kirby

No, it is his Grandson Forest, Son of Larry Stahl.

Brian

'73 Berkshire
Brian

Cowhouse

Thanks for the info Brian. My thoughts and prayers for the family and for his grandson.

cowhouse
79 Husky 390CR
79 Suzie RM250