Got My Jacket-Finally!

Started by Larry Perkins, April 20, 2009, 01:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

I have bitched and moaned about not getting my AHRMA National Championship jacket from the 2007 season for at least a year now and heard multiple stories of why I did not have it for winning the Cross Country Championship in Historic 0-200 and Historic Open.  It came in the mail today so AHRMA finally came through.

It seemed only fair to let you guys know that AHRMA came through in the end since I have railed them about it so hard.

Special thanks to Ted Landers for staying after it and making it happen.  

Larry P

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Larry Perkins

I have bitched and moaned about not getting my AHRMA National Championship jacket from the 2007 season for at least a year now and heard multiple stories of why I did not have it for winning the Cross Country Championship in Historic 0-200 and Historic Open.  It came in the mail today so AHRMA finally came through.

It seemed only fair to let you guys know that AHRMA came through in the end since I have railed them about it so hard.

Special thanks to Ted Landers for staying after it and making it happen.  

Larry P

Well,hm,..I am getting some funny feelings about the AHRMA myself.
I have send in my entry form for Combs.I mentioned that my AHRMA X-country number is 632.My total US $ comes to 100.00 for 2 days.
Last week I am getting my confirmation saying my number is 633.(thats my MX number):(I am checking my VISA account and the AHRMA charged me twice the US $ 100.00 In the bike declaration they make my SACHS-MC a SACHS - HC.(no big deal)
I am sending them a e-mail( 18.4.09) with the above facts asking to get back to me with an explanation.
NOTHING.
OK,I am not worried about it because I will meat Teddy Landers in Combs and we can clear it up,but it is still not right from the AHRMA not to react at all.
No,they have not reembursed my VISA account as jet.
So I can understand when more people are unhappy with them.

Helmut"Speedy"Clasen
 Ontario Canada
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy
3 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73

tlanders

Speedy,

Thanks for alerting me of the problem. Dave has refunded your money as of Wednesday or yesterday and he still can't figure out why he didn't get your original email since you used the correct email address. He is very sorry for the confusion. See you soon!!! I am excited that you are coming.

Teddy