175 crank, 2 leads = 2 dead ends

Started by Ed Peterson, January 07, 2002, 01:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Peterson

I followed up on 2 leads for a crank for my 73 piner but unfortunatly both ended in disappointment.
So now I must appeal to all of you wise gentlemen (or ladies) again. Does anyone have a spare crank or know where I can find one.
I do appreciate all of the help and advice I have received from "you all" in my short tenure as a POG member.
Any more leads will be greatly appreciated.
Have a good one.
Sincerely , Ed

Ed Peterson
Ed Peterson

Larry Perkins

Ed,

E-mail me your address and I will send you a used one that I think is okay.  You judge then buy it if you think it will work, send it back if not.

Larry

Doug Wilford

Ed;
I don't know what you did, but if you did it on purpose, please go back in and delete out all but one topic.   You got attention but not the right kind.

DKWRACER

Whoa, I say whoa (quietly) in my dealings with this Ed guy, I never got the feelings that he/they pulled the plug, he simply wanted and needed a crank for a 175 motor... thank god (Bill Gate.???) email... lets not over-react hear, nothing really happened, I commited to the first interested contact, to which I owe the courtesy thereof....
Best Regards
Tom Brosius #69R AHRMA

Thomas Brosius

Ed Peterson

Larry
I am sending you my address and phone #.
Thanks for responding.

Doug
Calm down.
I certainly didn't do it on purpose.
If I knew how to delete the numerous postings I would have done it when the problem occured

Tom
Thanks for comming to my defense. I may need you when I show up in Ohio in July. I hope they don't still hang or shoot people there without a fair trial.

By the way, does anyone out there sell PC's.
I think I may be needing a new one.
I would post an apology but I'm afraid it might post 15 times and then I would probably be banned from the Forum.
Wish me better luck next time.
Ed

Ed Peterson
Ed Peterson

Larry Perkins

Ed,

We don't ban anyone from the POG we just give them penalty time according to their transgressions.  You know, like in hockey.  Except instead of time in the penalty box it is riding time on a bone-stock CZ.  I must admit it is a worse penalty if you have to ride the enduro one.  Since this is your first offense you will simply get a warning.  Just keep thinking CZ CZ CZ CZ CZ CZ.

All meant in jest of course.