Transportation Available Austin,TX to Mid Ohio

Started by yourtrash-mytreasure, April 26, 2009, 07:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourtrash-mytreasure

I will be offering transportation to and from the event from Austin, TX. This will be my 5th year offering this service.  I will have a Vendor space at the event and can deliver or pickup throughout the event weekend.  I will be driving thru DFW, OKC, Indianapolis, St Louis, ect. I can warehouse bikes in the interim and collect them for you in the central Texas area if desired.

My rates are very reasonable, $200 per bike.

I will have a very large trailer this year (24 ft).I have a solid reputation and References are available upon request.

Glenn Adams
Austin, TX
Phone: 512.947.4536
[email protected]
//www.yourtrash-mytreasure.com
Over 45,000 Vintage Parts
www.yourtrash-mytreasure.com

firstturn

Thanks Glenn for offering this service.  You already have one of my bikes there and I think I have another one or two that may be sold between now and then.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

checkcrew

To all Poggers, i can back up what Glenn states, i have delt with him the last 4 years and he is a 100% stand up guy, he is bringing another one for me this year as well, regards, Mike G. from NJ.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ.
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Jeff D

Ditto...Glen acted as drop-off point/go-between for a bike I brought to Mid-O last year.  Left it at his booth and the new owner snatched it up later.  Glen was off racing or doing something else at the time I stopped by, but the guys at his booth were helpful, too.  No worries!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Ron

Hi Glenn,
A little off topic, hope you don't mind.
I was wondering if your planning to attend the ISDT Reunion ride Oct 1, 2 & 3 in Ohio this year.
I've been trying to nail down a ride for my son-in-law's bike.
I'm kinda nervous about booking flights until wer'e a little more certain he can get his bike there.
He lives in Cedar Park, TX a suburb of Austin, so it would work out perfect for him if your going and have some room.
I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.
BTW, he could really use some vintage riding buddies out there too.
He's a transplanted California desert racer and hasn't been able to find any vintage riders out his way.
Thanks, RonW

yourtrash-mytreasure

Still have space available if anyone needs something delivered.  Thanks!

Over 13,000 Vintage Parts
//www.yourtrash-mytreasure.com
Over 45,000 Vintage Parts
www.yourtrash-mytreasure.com