1975 Penton 400 for sale!

Started by crash carden, July 13, 2009, 11:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash carden

Hello all,
I have a totally restored 1975 Penton 400 for sale. "Build date Dec.1974" Engine complete top and bottom end tear down and rebuild, new cylinder sleeve by Forest Stall.  New top end, piston, rod, and all new bearings,seals,gaskets. New kick starter ratchet gear, all engine bolts and exhaust manifold replated.  All engine work done by Kip Kern.  Frame completely redone new bolts, washers, nuts, screws, and rubber washers. New tires, tubes, and rim strips. New front and rear sprockets. New case protector. New 520 chain, new chain guard, and chain block. New Terry cables, new scott grips, new Magura throttle, new Magura kill button, new Magura dog leg levers. New number plates. New gas line, gas filter, new air box/carb boot, new air filter. New fork boots. Preston Petty fenders restored, and NOS Hi Point mud flaps on front. I have only ran the engine for one (1) hour to try to fine tune the carb, may need rejetted to run perfect. I have the original gas tank, side covers, and engine side covers as well, all restored. I will sell it in the green mx tank and full black engine covers for $4000. If you want the original white tank and silver engine covers the price is $3500. I can deliver to Mid Ohio VMD for free if bike is paid for in advance.  If you have more questions, you can email me at [email protected]

rob w

Chuck,

I can tell you're the creative type, and not afraid to go against the grain. I like that.

Gives a new meaning to the term, Mint Green. ;)

Bob W

crash carden

Hello Bob, Thanks for your kind words. Yes I call it my after diner mint 400. The color is truly a soft mint green,but for some reason the pictures made the color look a bit darker than it is. Hope to see you at Mid Ohio VMD. Later,Crash :D

thrownchain

They call Ambr's bike "Black Beauty". you could call this one the "Green Meanie" , nice work.

wade195

Great looking ride.

Thank you for sharing.

Doug Wade