Ron Carbaugh

Started by paul a. busick, August 14, 2009, 12:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie Phillips

Bro. Ron,  Hang in there, praying for your health to be restored.
-EP

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

An Old Irish Blessing

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

Mark P

Ron has to get better!  I still have to drive down from Central TX to meet him!

Get well soon Bud!

OhioTed

Any man with the goombas to wear shorts like these in public can easily handle a little surgery.  Our prayers and best wishes are with you, big guy.  Take care and see you soon.

Ted & Reb

wade195

Ron

You are on our prayer list.

God Bless

Doug Wade

Big Mac

Ron,
There's power in positive vibes en masse. You're blessed to have so many friends! Sending you my get well mojo and waiting to hear of your all-clear prognosis.

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

tofriedel

Ohio Ted,

Didn't you know?  Texans aren't afraid to do or wear anything.  Just ask them.

As always, Ron is in our prayers.

Tony & Joie
Tony

Dave Withrow

I'll walk point for you anytime, Brother. Prayers are with you ALWAYS.
Big Dave

sixdazed

Friends of Ron,
      I spoke with Ron yesterday after his first treatment and he was doing fine.Ron is a guy who is just plain FUN to be around and i'm sure he will get thru this just fine.He has so many good friends praying for him he can't go wrong.
                                  Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

firstturn

Just an update;  All is well and thanks for all your Prayers.  Lessons to be learned here is that Friends are a Great Gift.

As always I always try and make something positive with a situation, so just to let everyone know if you ever require radiation treatments(heaven forbid), just call me and I will tell you what I have learned.  
 Thanks again.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Steve Minor

Brother Ron....We're all confident you'll do great with your treatment and like we say in the South: "Fore long you'll be healed up and haired over".

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

Doug Bridges

Ron
    Glad to hear you are doing well after treatment.
    Although I don't know you as well as most of these guys I have to tell you that I find your attitude quite inspireing. It is because of this attitude that you will prevail. Our prayers are with you.     Doug Bridges
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

ALB

Ron,
I am happy to hear that our prayers are working for you.

I first met Ron in 1997 at Mid-Ohio for the Vintage Day Event where I had John Penton come down, meet everyone and sign some autographs. He pulled me over to the side late in the afternoon to thank me for what I had done. His kind words were not easy to just brush aside. What I had done was a lot of work that was done to make that event a little more fun and exciting for the Penton enthusiast who showed up. I was a little tired from that long exciting but stressful day and his words were like a shot of adreneline for me. He has a gift for making someone feel real good. And he has never failed to shower me with his kindness at the other events since then whenever we meet, talk on the phone, and share e-mails.

Thank you Ron for your continued kindness and freindship.

Oh, I'm sure that I have told you this, but some words of advice I would like to share with you and everyone reading this - "stay away from the doctors - all that they are going to do is find something wrong with you." [:o)]

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Larry Perkins

Amen, Al, Amen!  Ron is a Brother to all and he has been a Brother to me in many times of need.

Larry P

firstturn

Thanks everyone, and the kind words are great to hear. I was Blessed to have Lunch with Jack and GiGi Penton earlier today.  Our Group is the best and I want everyone to think at how much people on this site are dedicated to helping each other.  Thanks for your Prayers, kind posts and emails.  I will fight to hold up my end with Gods help.  Almost finished with the first of 6 weeks.

Al, you are kind, but your hard work from the start of POG and being our Frist President is a big reason for the kindness shown on this site.

Dave Withrow....what?, you are the point man.  Thanks and Happy Birthday.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Speedy

QuoteOriginally posted by firstturn

Thanks everyone, and the kind words are great to hear. I was Blessed to have Lunch with Jack and GiGi Penton earlier today.  Our Group is the best and I want everyone to think at how much people on this site are dedicated to helping each other.  Thanks for your Prayers, kind posts and emails.  I will fight to hold up my end with Gods help.  Almost finished with the first of 6 weeks.

Al, you are kind, but your hard work from the start of POG and being our Frist President is a big reason for the kindness shown on this site.

Hello RON.
Don,t forget the most important thing.
"MIND over MATTER"

Helmut"Speedy"Clasen
 Ontario Canada
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy
3 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73