Penton Parts for Sale

Started by firstturn, January 22, 2010, 10:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I normally attend Diamond Don's Big Race every year.  This year I am considering bringing  Penton parts to sell.  90% of my parts are for Sachs powered Pentons and Sachs engine parts.  If you are going to attended and want any items I have for sale let me know and I will deliver the parts.  Here are items I have left.  Due to my medical condition (which is good now) I just feel it isn't smart to have these bikes and parts left for someone else to have to deal with in the future.  Here is just some items I have.

Bikes - just ask.

Frames - Some painted and some in need of painting.

Sachs Engines - from cases that need help to NOS.

Gas tanks - Fiberglass to NOS Steel tanks.  I now only have NOS Red Steeltanker Tanks left.

Seat - Some models left.  No short CMF seat left...all sold.

Anything else just ask.  I have a 1971 Zundapp GS ISDT and other bikes.

This isn't a fire sale as I do have other options of selling these item from a Friend that owns a ebay business to selling the biggest part of it to a foreign buyer.  I am mentioning it here on the POG so that people are aware of my thoughts and the people that have already been asking about parts those item are set aside.  Thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish I could make the meeting at AMA, but I just have too many normal and scheduled doctor appointments for the first quarter of the year.

email:  [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

VICTOR MONZ

Ron.

I would like a couple short tall seats with nice soft foam, if avaialable.  Seat cover not necessarily need to be in good condition.

Sachs NOS complete 125 motor for a 72-73 Penton.

[email protected] ,if avaiable.

Thanks.

Ron

firstturn

Victor you have email....

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rocket randy

Ron, Very glad to hear you are doing better, I hope all is going well for you!  I am looking for a 73-75 penton 125 motorcross still, Do you have anything for sale. Thanks Randy Lee

firstturn

Randy,
  I will send you a email.  Thanks for your request.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

xracer

hi ron would you have steel tanker luggage rack by chance also a front hub for same bike thanks dave when in doubt gas it

firstturn

Dave,
  Send me a email so I can respond directly.  I think I have both, but I am in Houston right now and will be back Home by Thursday.  Thanks for your request.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

xracer

hi ron tryed it got kicked back mine is [email protected] thanks dave when in doubt gas it

firstturn

XRACER,
  I sent you an email.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

xracer

havent recived it yet  thanks dave

firstturn

For the people that requested a picture of the Zundapp I will try and get them out later today.  Thank for the request.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

OK all the pictures of bikes and engines have been sent out.  If I missed anyone let me know.  Thanks for your request.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

OK, I have sent out pictures of all the engines I have for sale.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

VICTOR MONZ

Me too, Ron....please !

Victor

firstturn

Victor,
  I have sold two engines this past weekend so really all I have left is two 5A Cast Iron cylinder engines.  One NOS and the other restored on standard bore.  If you want pictures of these engines just let me know and thanks for the interest.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh