members by state/communication

Started by Mike Lenz, February 05, 2002, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Lenz

I've found myself wanting to communicate to other POG members and other than going on here we dont seem to have a way to do this, do we? E Mail adr would be great on every member. Also it would be neat to know approximately where we all live, at least the state. I can see an informal Illinois meeting of the states POG members as a very neat thing to do.

Big Bob

Mike, click on members, click on members name, it will give you the e-mail address of any POG member.

bigdanracer

I think thats a good Idea. The registeration form needs another field in it that tells what state you live in.

Posting 07/2002
Yucaipa CA.
Age 51, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s.

PJM

Mike,

When I joined POG last year I was provided a directory of the members, which included the city, sate, e-mail address, etc.  Maybe this information could be made available on the POG website.  If there is a desire and/or need to limit this information to memebers only, I speculate the webmaster could manage that.  Is there interest in this?

pjm
Pat Mickevicius

Chris Brown

Ha! I just looked at the member profiles, and Larry Perkins has about double the posts as everyone else. :-)) BTW Larry, I better e you some parts requests...
And ouccowby came late in the game and is passing us up!
Seriously, the yahoo groups has a nice profile page for each member with a place for a pic, hometown, interests, favorite links, etc.
And no one posts anything. Go figure!
Chris