35mm Penton forks

Started by Don Kelley, May 08, 2010, 11:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Kelley

I am looking for Penton 35mm forks and T-clamps that came on the 73/74 Harescramblers.

joe novak

Hello,  I believe the same 35mm forks came on all Penton models in 1974, with about 7" of travel.  In  1975, Penton used an upgrade 35mm fork with a thin rib along the front, and about 8" of travel.  New Penton and KTM models were introduced later ie. GS and MC.  The enduro models continued to use the straight leg 35mm Cerianni ribbed forks for a few years later.   Point is, any of these fork might work for you.  MC models started using the forward axle style fork. Thank you,  Joe

Don Kelley

Joe, thanks for the info.I need Penton 35mm forks with 7 inches of travel. The year does not
matter. Thanks

Bob Garner

Don, I sent you an email. I have a set of the 75 forks. I will try to up load pictures.

Bob Garner

No success in uploading pictures.
Email me at garner at highlandcommercial dot com

gooddirt

In 1975 there are two 35mm Ceriani 8-inch travel forks ; ribbed and a non-ribbed. Look at the bottom of the non-ribbed it will read 200mm . LG

Bob Garner

These are the ones with the rib/blade on the leg. I just looked and they do not have any markings on the bottom. They are in very good condition with no pitting or scrapes on the tubes. They come complete with springs, caps and wipers. Can anyone help me on a fair value???

Bob Garner