Penton 1976 250 **** SOLD*****

Started by G Ellis, June 27, 2010, 12:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Ellis

THIS PENTON WAS TAKEN ALL THE WAY TO MID-OHIO. WAS SOLD AND THEN THE BUYER, IT WAS SOLD TO **** BACKED OUT ********* ***   ..............................................................................................................................................I am posting this bike for sale here first.  This bike came from TEXAS, [this bike is from Richard Sanders shop.] it is the strongest 250 I have ever ridden. Here is what I have done to this bike. New front fork seals and oil. Motor rebuilt by me, new seals and bearings, motor is on STD bore. New wheel bearing,new air filter.This bike was taken apart, down to the framed and cleaned. I am putting on a new seat cover, put the seat on to take photos.  Asking price $2200.00 or best offer.    If you have any questions call me 217 260 0237 Bike is located in East central ILL  Thanks for looking Gary

firstturn

I know this bike and if you need to discuss it just list your email and I will respond.  This is a winning bike ready to go.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

joe novak

Hey,  What is parked behind your garage?  All I can see are the front wheels...  Joe

G Ellis

I have another  phone up and working. Any questions call 217 260 0237 Will get a new phone in 2 days. Or email me @  [email protected]  Thanks Gary

PJM

Hello Gary,

I know someone interested and have sent you an email to secure first dibs.

Regards,
Pat

PJM
Pat Mickevicius

firstturn

Thanks Gary for selling this bike as I know it is the fastest 250 Penton available for sale.  It is a great bike.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh