DR. 2 Stroke ABUSIVE & THREATENING!

Started by Larry Perkins, July 22, 2010, 10:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

I am formerly asking the administrator to remove Dr. 2 Stroke from this forum and that members CONSIDER STRONGLY before purchasing from him.  In recent direct e-mails he has threatened killing me and Donny Smith and has ranted and cursed in the same.  He has now done the same through eBay.  I have reported it to eBay and his service provider.  This morning he is being reported to local law enforcement for the threat to shoot me.  Since he is in Switzerland I am not sure how much the Police can do.  I am happy to supply the e-mails to the administrator for proof of this abuse from another member.

His anger stems from a purchase he made back about the time I was sick with the Shingles virus in about 2004.  Because I was sick and not able to work for 3 months his order was way slow going out but it did.  He says he never received it but it was sent.  Why he has now flipped out I am not sure.  Perhaps he is off his meds.  When he sent his abusive e-mail I explained once again as I did also in mid 2005 that the parts were sent and asked him to tell me what was fair to do since either way one of us was going to come up short.  I asked him to be civil but he has continued to do the opposite.

I am sorry to drag the POG and the membership through this but I think it should be dealt with as it is beyond a disagreement.  At my worst(when I was off my meds LOL) I never threatened to shoot anyone and that is definitely beyond what one member should relay to another.  I probably should have been thrown off of here a couple of times because of my temper.

I appreciate the consideration on this and look forward to this being properly moderated.

Larry P

TeamSunset

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Larry Perkins

ktmtwinshock is the eBay account and he does business under the name DR. 2 Stroke.  E-mail is [email protected]

Larry P

joe novak

Larry,  Thank you for informing others of your very unfortunate situation.   I am sure that none of us would like to ever be involved with a situation like that.  There are diplomatic and civil ways of resolving misunderstandings.

tomale

It is sad that it had to come to this, but I trust your judgement. when it comes to what to do with you, I have been here long enough to know the history with your outbursts and I never thought you should have been thrown off this site.... because regardless of the anger I always thought you had a much needed perspective. I not always understood it,but always felt it was needed...
I also have to say that My first impression of you was that you were a hard A-- but when I finally got to meet you I found a very different Man... Hang in there buddy..

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Larry Perkins

firstturn

I had the same problem with Ole 2 stroke.  Mine was over a 1975 Penton tank, side covers and airbox that was a early tank off.  I ran the price up to where I thought no one would even come  close.  Well he got it and then decided I should buy it from him for the last bid price I made.  He got very vocal and it is upsetting to be cussed out over the computer, but he never crossed the line on going so far as to say he was going to kill me.   I just don't buy from him and blocked him from bidding on items I put on line.  I am sure he will puff up like a frog since I sided with Larry.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

sachsmx

Thankfully my dealings with him were OK (except for his prices :() but no one held a gun to my head to buy from him. At the time he was the only know source and I knew I was "dealing with the devil" so to speak. I will not buy or sell with him in the future. Good luck with your situation, Larry. There's absolutely no reason anyone should resort to threats of violence over MC parts. Its just no worth it.

Britt Boyette

The words "Hobby", and "Fun" are words that should not be lost when dealing with vintage bikes. A byproduct of keeping these two words in check is meeting some really great people, some of which can be found right here in this forum.

Britt Boyette
76 400 MC5 (project)
77 250 MC5 (uberproject)
77 Husky WR250
75 Can Am (future flat tracker)
76 RM370
75 Hodaka Road Toad
83 YZ250
09 Kawasaki Versys
Too much of a good thing? I think NOT!
Britt Boyette

77 Husky WR250
76 RM370
06 KX450f flat tracker/ MX racer
09 Kawasaki Versys

rocket randy

I have known Larry a long time and has always been upstanding and a very nice guy, I have delt with him several times and seems to do the right thing. Hang in there larry. Randy

Larry Perkins

How do I get the attention of the administrator of this site?  I considered this a true problem and have had NO CONTACT from the powers that be.  I guess it is the ostrich approach.  Now I have received another threatening e-mail from this member through the eBay system.  He says it is a good thing I live so far away and that if I do not do what he wants he will start a campaign against me.

I expect some response on this from whoever decides things like this for the POG.  Some response, even if it is that they can do nothing.  My phone number is known and my e-mail address is known.  Please deal with this in some manner.  I realize this has not happened on this site but it is being done by one member to another.

If anyone out there knows how best to get the administrators attention please let me know.

Larry P

pketchum

Larry,

I found this in the POG's FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

E-mail:  [email protected]

Phil
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

Larry Perkins

Thanks Phil.  Hopefully they will get the e-mail.  Not sure since our member to member e-mail does not work.  I will try that though.  I just figured the administrator/moderator read the stuff on this site.

Larry P

Mick Milakovic

Larry, copy the webmasters email then paste it into your personal email service and it will send.  good luck buddy,

Mick
Mick

Larry Perkins

Thanks Mick and everyone else with advice.  POG isn't going to do anything.  At least that lets me know where I stand.  Sorry to have bothered everyone with what POG considers a PERSONAL problem between the two of us.  Won't bother anyone anymore.

Larry P