Prayers for Doug Wilford

Started by firstturn, July 28, 2010, 08:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I just visited with Doug and he said he needed a few shims in his transmission and hoped to be out soon as Paul Busik had reported.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Bud Green

Doug, hope you're doing better by now.    
Maybe we'll see you at next meeting.

Bud

firstturn

I talked to Doug earlier today and it looks like he may be able to go Home tomorrow.  He appreciates all the thoughts and Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

Thinking about you Doug.  Take care and get well soon.  Skip

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com

LeeBuff

Doug,  Hope your feeling better now and have a speedy recovery. [8D] Lee Buffenmyer

Dave Mitchell

Dang turn your  back for a minute and it's the Woolford show. Hope this finds you home & on your way to recovery
Dave

hankthecrank

Hello Doug. I hope you are feeling better and possibly even home now. Take care and know we are praying for you. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

lksseven

Definitely prayers and best wishes.

Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time

firstturn

I talked to Doug today and looks like he missed the check and will hopefully go home tomorrow.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Doug, glad to hear you are doing better. Sometimes getting out of the hospital can be quite a pain... Hang in there buddy...

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

joe novak

Hey Doug,  Let me know if you would like me to cut your grass.  I am just glad there is no snow to shovel this time of year...   Joe

firstturn

Thanks Joe for your offer.  I hope Doug gets to Home today.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

ALB

I talked to Dot today.
Doug finally made it home from the Hospital this morning. He is doing OK and is happy to be home. He is on antibiotics to prevent any infections from the burst appendix. He will not be able to attend the POG meeting on Thursday but should be up and about in a couple of days.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Dwight Rudder

Spoke to Dot and Doug, Wed evening.  Doug sounded weak but in good spirts.
Dwight

Paul Danik

Doug was scheduled to do the "what's in your garage" portion of the POG meeting tonight, I wonder if this hospital stay was possibly a cover to get him out of doing the presentation :)

Just as little Johnny found out when he missed school on the day of the big test because he " didn't feel good ", Uncle Dougie will be making up his "test" at the next meeting.  

I just might have to drop by the Wilford place on the way to tonight's meeting for a surprise visit to check out the situation.

All kidding aside, I know my life is much richer because of Doug and hopefully he will be back up to speed shortly, I also know he sure couldn't ask for a better nurse.

Paul