Dane Leimbach on the test bench.

Started by Paul Danik, August 04, 2010, 08:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew Mayer

Hope your test results go well, Dane.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

TGTech

Thank every person to praying about my health issue.

I got out of the hospital on Friday afternoon and I'm taking a bunch of medications to take care of my heart. I don't know why my heart is "weak", but I'm hoping that I can "fix it".

At the moment, I'm not felling very good, but I'm not felling very bad at the moment.

Dane

firstturn

Dane,
  As you know you are in my Prayers.  If there is anything I can do for you let me know.  I thank you for posting on this site as you are very much Loved and Appreciated for all your accomplishments in Racing and with helping us keep our ignitions sparking.  Also, for all the new people reading this post Dane frist rode the ISDT in 1971.....guess who was the Top American and he he beat?  Thanks Dane for being the TRUE MR 100.

Your Friend and Brother,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Hang in there Dane, listen to the Dr.'s. Keep your spirits up, and they'll have you as good as new in no time. We're all pullin for you.

jeff greenberg

Hang in there Dane. I'm sure you'll get through all this in great shape!
Jeff

SouthRider

Hang in there Dane - we are all pulling for you.

Keep on keeping time...

Clark
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

iyaoyas

Dane,

Glad to hear you're now home with your family and friends.  Get well soon!

Stephen Markley

[email protected]

Dane I am very happy to hear that you are home.Anyone that knows you can attest that you have a strong kind heart. It just needs to get fixed up a bit. It may be hard for you to do but try and take it slow for a while. I am very proud to call you my friend and want you to get better fast !
See you soon I hope.
Paul

Charles Gresham

Dane,
Get well soon ! Thoughts and prayers.

Chuck

1974 Penton 250 Hare Scrambler
1974 Yamaha MX100
1973 Honda CL 100
1978 Suzuki RM 125
1983 Honda XL 185
1993 Yamaha RT 180
1974 Penton 250 Hare Scrambler
1976 Penton GS6 125
1974 Yamaha MX100
1973 Honda CL 100
1978 Suzuki RM 125
1983 Honda XL 185
1993 Yamaha RT 180

TGTech

After the week getting out of the hospital, I'm taking some medications and I'm working on walking and riding my bicycle, 30 minutes exercise. Actually I'm feeling better than when I crashed the van. I'm also eating more food than I was and hope I get some more weight.

My oldest daughter is a nurse, and she's covering everything that I need.

Dane

firstturn

Thanks Dane for the update...you are The Man.  I think you need to know that you have a lot of people Praying for YOU.  Stay in touch.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

checkcrew

Dane,

this is great news, keep up the good work and listen to your Daughter,
my oldest Daughter is a Nurse as well and she puts me in my place too !!
Good News here !!

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

454MRW

Dane,
I am glad to hear that you are improving. Listen to your daughter and we will continue to keep you in our prayers! Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Jeff D

Dane,
Glad to hear you are doing OK.  Having a personal nurse is a blessing, too!  Listen to your docs (and daughter!) and you'll be back on the "A" time schedule in no time!  God bless!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Bob Kent

Dane - You don't know me, but I concur with all those who advise you to do what the doctors say, (including your own Nurse Ratchet), a lot of good people are pulling for you. My own cardiac rehabilitation included getting my '02 KTM Duke sidecar rig to the POG display at the KTM Dealers Meeting at the AMA Hall of Fame Museum on 8/21/05, which was also your Uncle John's 80th birthday celebration. After IHSS and 5-bypass surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in May of that year, my goal was to get in good enough shape to bring my outfit there in August.  Paul Danik had graciously invited me and I didn't want to disappoint. Fortunately my wife and I made it and had a great time. Modern medicine can do amazing things and we are both still riding today. Good luck on your program. Bob Kent - OVBSAOC #3