Rattlers Run

Started by Dave Mitchell, September 02, 2010, 07:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Mitchell

Any Northwest Poggers heading to the Anderberg Ranch sept.11-12th?
If not I'll be a party of one.
Dave

Dave Mitchell

Tell you what,conditions were perfect,track was exceptional,event well ran.If you had a chance to run this race and didn,t think about doing it next year.Very fast track,very fast riders alot of talent showed up.Nursing my torn rotator all summer didn't help me put the six days where it should of been, but I had a excellent time.
Dave

clayman

Dave,

Was that you on the Penton 125? You were pitted down a bit further  than I was and I didn't make it down that way to meet you. I saw a few other Pentons, Dave Bachmeier had his 125 and a 250. I know what you mean about the rotator. I've been out all summer but I rode Spokane and felt great. The track and weather were the best! That was the most fun I've had for years, except for maybe Bodnar Ranch last year. LG has my '73 125 done, so maybe we'll see you at the P & C race?

Clay
#9 W  CZ 360

Dave Mitchell

Yep Clay that was me,always good for some entertainment value aren't I? There was that big pileup by the scoring shack and I missed the flag,actually I wasn't sure if there was one so I ran an extra lap.Heck you would of thought I woulda placed better! Pretty fun day it was.Where you call home?
Dave

clayman

Dave,

I saw you take another lap and thought maybe it was some sort of victory celebration! I was on the line for moto 8 (maybe it was moto 1,I rode two classes)at that time. They had to hold the start of my moto up so you could finish your parade lap! Are you going to the P & C race at Chehalis this weekend? The weather looks like showers Friday and Saturday early, but Sunday looks good. I am hoping for the best so that LG will come up to race and bring my Penton up with him. I live just south of Portland.

Clay

Dave Mitchell

Clay,I'd love to make the P&C race.But the day after Anderbergs race my employer in the building Industry let me go.Amazing it just happend that it was two weeks after my doctor released me from a work related torn rotator.Kinda took the shine off my return to racing after a thirty year hiatus.But I'm lookin at it as a good thing. I have a niece that lives southeast of Portland we'll have to hook up sometime I get down that way once in awhile I live at the south end of Lake Couer D Alene.
Dave