York PA swapmeet

Started by Paul Danik, November 11, 2010, 05:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

I will be heading to York for the Will Stoner swapmeet this Sunday. I will have the POG easy-up with me and invite any of you who may wish to do so to relax under it and represent the Group and marque, bench racing is allowable while doing so :)

Thanks to Will Stoner for providing the POG with a spot.

Hope to see you there.
Paul

ALB

I am sorry that I am unable to attend Will's swap meet at York this Sunday - too many things going on this week and next week. :(

Just a word of caution to all of those who show up for the bench racing. Don't start your engines inside the building - do it outside otherwise Will Stoner will have to "black flag" you. [:0]

I am planning on seeing you at Will's March 12th swap meet at York.
Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

willstoner

Paul, you forgot to remind everyone that POG members receive a $1.00 discount on admission simply by mentioning that they belong to the Penton Owners Group. We extend this courtesy to members of any legitimate motorcycling organization including, but not limited to: POG, AMA, AHRMA, OVBSAOC, PVR, ABATE, TIOC, AMCA, VJMC, VBMWMOC, BMWMOA, BMWRA, BritBike.com, VOC, SMOG, etc. Also, please remember that we want to nurture the next generation of motorcycle enthusiasts, vintage and modern. To that end, all motorcycle enthusaists age eighteen and under will be admitted free when accompanied by an an adult to any Classic Events show, except the Road America Vintage Motorcycle Classic in Elkhart lake, Wisconsin June 10-12, 2011 (kids under 12 admitted free at Road America).

Hope to see y'all in York.,

Will