POG Family Night meeting

Started by Paul Danik, November 27, 2010, 06:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings, or more appropriately Ho Ho Ho....

The POG monthly meeting will take place this Thursday December 2nd at the KTM building in Amherst, Ohio, beginning at 7 pm. As is custom for the December meeting this will be our annual Family Night meeting.  Please feel free to bring along a guest or guests as well as any children that you might wish to bring.

This meeting is more about family and fellowship than business, although we will have a streamlined business meeting. Pizza and soft drinks will be provided and usually a very nice array of special treats are brought in, but please do not feel obligated to bring anything.

As is custom we will have a special presentation that I think everyone will find very interesting, both young and old... I do know one thing for sure, everyone will agree that the presenter of the presentation is a wise man :)

Looking forward to seeing you there, and as always, you do not need to be a POG member to attend.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Danik

Just a reminder....about the meeting.

I am still trying to decide what to bake :D

We have a couple of interesting things planned and we are looking forward to a nice evening.

Paul

joe novak

It is close to the Christmas Holiday Season.  Our daughter, who is a 3rd grader, has a special school assignment to bring in an ethnic food.  Due date is this Friday.  I think we are baking nutroll.  So I will likely bring nutroll to the meeting.   Joe  p.s. I may have a surprise, too, if music is included again this year!

Paul Danik

Joe,

We will be having Christmas music once again this year, but it will be different from what we have had the past several years as the gals had another engagement. I might add that the names of the providers of the music are known to those who frequent POG meetings, but they haven't entertained us before.  Be ready to sing along :)

Paul

baxtermcc

Paul Danik

Bob,

You folks going to make the meeting?

Paul

baxtermcc

Dad mentioned coming up for the meeting, so I expect you'll see them, but my house has too many things going on.  Too bad, because Jane and Michala would really enjoy attending.  Have fun!
Bob