who's going to dd's?

Started by chicagojerry, April 07, 2011, 03:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

i'm leaving this sat. stopping at road america to look at some CC issues.  will get to jefferson on monday.   i can't wait!!  we should get a penton group photo there like we did a few years back at portland. maybe sat evening?    lets race!!  [8D]
chi jer

firstturn

Jerry,
  I hope to be there Saturday and Sunday.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Gene Saunders

Jerry, I'am leaving Wednesday night, I'll be there Thursday evening. See ya there!!

OUCWBOY

I'll be there Thursday night. Leaving for home Sunday late afternoon, as work calls at 6am Monday.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Dale Fisher

Leaving Thursday, should be at Don's before the x-cty Friday.  Forgot to mention last night to save me a space if possible.  

Preliminary entries about 200 VMX, 200 PVMX, 100 x-cty plus the Tripes Revenge.

Todays weather forecast: Friday 15th 71 and sunny, Sat. 16th 76 10% chance of rain, Sunday 17th 78 20% chance of rain

Dale Fisher
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
72 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

pakala

Leaving Friday, will be there Friday. Staying at a cute Bed&Breakfast with a bunch of Men. Is that Legal to do in Texas?:-)
       Pablo

firstturn

Pablo,
  Normally it isn't legal in Texas, but we will make an exception for you guys from California.[:0]   I was actually following this thread on Martys site....I think you started it all and I should point out that you have the small single bed for all your Fans on this site...see you there Paul and thanks for you do for the 100 CLASS.  For those 100cc Fams you should join Marty Tripes web sit for 100cc Racing....of course there are rumors that some of the bikes aren't 100cc?[:p]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Ron, say it ain't so. Who would "fudge" on their engine size in racing? Especially in Texas!
Y'all have fun at DD's.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

OUCWBOY

Lew,
You mean like a 1971 Montesa 125 beating all the new CMF Penton Central riders in Oct 71 at the 125cc Tri State Championship? Naw, never happen....

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Lew it ain't so....how is that.  [8]

Cowboy Donny.....It is true,  then Trey Jorski took over where Tommy left off.  Great racing back then.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

brian kirby

The Hodaka riders are always kidding me about my "175" Berkshire. They are just jealous I am on a motorcycle built with the intent to be raced by Champions. Anyway, I race my 100 in Classic 125 and Larry is right, it still comes down to who leaves the throttle on the longest and stays off the brakes the most.

Brian
Brian

brian kirby

Oh, and I will not decide for sure until Tuesday, but I am strongly leaning towards going to DDs for Saturday VMX and the second moto of the MT 100cc raced Sunday.

Brian
Brian

firstturn

Looking Good...
Diamond Don.... Okay racers here it is...Weather forecast....Friday hi 77 low 57 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms....Saturday 78 low 57 NO RAIN......Sunday hi 83 low 59 NO RAIN....We ordered a great weekend this year....Watering the track it is beautiful...Can't wait to see everyone...It's going to be great

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh