vintage Trail ride May 7th Coeyman Hollow NY

Started by acemoto, April 17, 2011, 02:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acemoto

Well its 3 weeks away for the All Brands pre 1985 Trail Ride in Coeyman Hollow New York.
Following Ride a Free BBQ. So Bring your friends and enjoy the day.
There is a 15 mile loop in the woods

TAKE
NYS Thruway to Exit 21B (Coxsackie exit) after toll right turn onto 9W NORTH about 6 miles to Raveena . At light in Raveena left turn onto RT143 go 5.5 miles to Coeyman hollow Fire house on corner of Blodgett Road , make a right and go 2.2 miles to drive way on left

Ride begins at 9:30 till 5pm so come on and ejoy the day.

idiotboy

This is a great place to ride! one more week....

acemoto

We marked trails yesterday and we set a 15 mile loop with harder and easier routes riding was something else did it a couple of times
See you there
Larry

Paul Danik

Larry,

Hats off to you and the others for setting up the trail ride. I hope it goes well, please give us a ride report after the event.  

What are you riding ?

Congrats on the new addition to your collection, can't wait to see it. There are still a few models that you just have to have :)

Paul

acemoto

Thanks Paul , I will report back after the ride,
I will be riding a 1977 Ossa Bolger 350cc , or my Bultaco 1978 Frontera 370cc
bringing both
Trails are real nice a good mix of difficulty . Dave Flach the owner of the property is
on hell of a great guy very nice family, has opened his property to riders for years, these guys are dye in the wool bike people they love off road , flat track , road race you name it on 2 wheels.
Larry

400gs6

Can't wait!  Got the camper tuned up and the old vintage Holsclaw trailer ready to haul.  Bringing my 76 400 Penton, '80 Can Am Qualifier and a buddy will be riding his IT175 Yamaha.

Hope the weather holds out!

Kurt
KURT FLACHBART

acemoto