Stillwater ISDT Pictures

Started by tlanders, May 24, 2011, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Rosemary has uploaded the pictures she took. They can be seen at http://rosie3.shutterfly.com/pictures/295. Roger and Brenda Stacy and Chuck Cooper and their whole crew did a great job organizing and running this weekend. A top notch job, a top notch club. If you didn't make it, you missed a great weekend.

Speaking of not making it, the Hodakas were out in great numbers, but there were only 3 Pentons!!! There were five teams of Hodakas and three of their teams made it to the podium. The only Penton rider that got a team trophy was Chicago Jerry. Larry Perkins and Mike Parker also represented our marque and both got gold medals. I wanted to ride my MC5 but couldn't get it together in time, so I rode a Yamaha (shhh, don't tell anyone) to stay in the Historic class. I had broken my MC5 at a Reunion Ride but hope to have it ready for the next AHRMA Cross Country.

The bottom line is we need more Penton riders - where are you????? Our series is awash in Hodakas and Huskys!!!

Teddy

Lew Mayer

Sorry, Teddy. Oklahoma is a bit too far for me or I would have been there.
It's only 20 or so hours away.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Ed Chesnut

The link to the photos doesn't work for me - yet no one else has posted that comment.  Does that mean it works for everyone else?

Ed

Keep the rubber side down!

454MRW

Just remove the (.) period off the end of the link, and it should work. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
1975 Can Am 175 TNT & 77 250 Black Widow
1979 Husqvarna OR250 & OR390
1976-78 RM & 77-79 PE Suzuki's
1974 CR250M 07 CR125R
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Ed Chesnut

DOH! Thanks! It worked just fine after following your tip.

Ed

paul a. busick

Yes, you are not the only one. However,the last site worked for me. A bunch of fine photos-wish I could have been there.
Amherst Paul

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by tlanders

Rosemary has uploaded the pictures she took. They can be seen at http://rosie3.shutterfly.com/pictures/295. Roger and Brenda Stacy and Chuck Cooper and their whole crew did a great job organizing and running this weekend. A top notch job, a top notch club. If you didn't make it, you missed a great weekend.

Speaking of not making it, the Hodakas were out in great numbers, but there were only 3 Pentons!!! There were five teams of Hodakas and three of their teams made it to the podium. The only Penton rider that got a team trophy was Chicago Jerry. Larry Perkins and Mike Parker also represented our marque and both got gold medals. I wanted to ride my MC5 but couldn't get it together in time, so I rode a Yamaha (shhh, don't tell anyone) to stay in the Historic class. I had broken my MC5 at a Reunion Ride but hope to have it ready for the next AHRMA Cross Country.

The bottom line is we need more Penton riders - where are you????? Our series is awash in Hodakas and Huskys!!!

Teddy

Great pictures Teddy(Rosemary).Wished I could be with you guys.I saw only ONE Hercules????
Cheers Helmut.(still waiting for a NEW KNEE)