VMD bike transportation

Started by slvrbrdfxr, June 22, 2011, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,

VMD at Mid Ohio is officially just one month away now. I only plan to bring a couple of my own bikes this year and so as a result I'll have 2 open slots in my enclosed trailer that I could use to provide some transportation if someone is in need. I live near Tulsa, OK and travel the I-44 and I-70 corridors to and from the event. I could possibly meet for a pick-up or drop-off along the route if needed. If I can help you out just let me know. Cost would be $150 one-way either to or from VMD. You can email me direct by using my screen name here followed by @cox.net or call me at nine one eight-six four zero-two seven eight four. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks !!

Dave McCullough

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
I just wanted to update my earlier post. I have filled one slot in the trailer heading west from VMD to Tulsa so there is still one slot remaining. I still have two slots open heading east to VMD from Tulsa.
Dave McC

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
I just wanted to update my post. I still have two slots open heading east to VMD from Tulsa. Looks like the trailer will be full heading west from VMD to Tulsa.
Dave McC

Roy Smithson

I will be driving out of West Kentucky on the 20th. going North(I-24-I-57) to Marion,Il. then drive East(I-64) to Louisville,Ky. to spend the night with friends and then drive up Thursday morning.

I should have some extra room as I am pulling a 16 ft. open trailer and at the moment have four bikes to haul. Roy