73 Penton Jackpiner 175 SOLD!

Started by Doug Bridges, July 17, 2011, 05:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Bridges

I love this bike, but have decided to let it go so that I can take on a new project. I did a frame off restoration. The frame was sand blasted and painted. Tank and side plates were repainted with acrylic enamel automotive paint. Rear shocks are Curnutts and in very good condition. Pipe is fitted with Supertrapp discs to make it USFS legal and also comes with double tip original style end that is a bolt on change. Tool bag is NOS Hi-Point. Fenders are DC plastic. Tires are 756 Dunlops at 90%. This bike runs excellent. I spent a good bit of time getting the Bing carb jetted just right. It starts, runs and Idles very well. Tranny and clutch also work very well. This has been a Garage Queen for the most part. Not ridden hard, just some leisurely rides on the fire roads. asking $2400 in enduro trim or $2100 in MX trim. I am in Western Washington. Will do what I can to assist in shipping if that is necessary.

SOLD!

Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

SouthRider

I'm not in the market - but this is a very nice bike for a very reasonable price.

Nice job!!

Clark
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

Keith Meatyard

Too bad you're not in Southeast, It'd be sold, to me.  Very nice bike.

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard

Wesley Lewis

Doug,

I am highly interested in buying your Penton 175 if it is still available. You may give me a call at 206-200-7045 at your convenience.

thanks,
-Wes Lewis

Quotequote:Originally posted by Doug Bridges

I love this bike, but have decided to let it go so that I can take on a new project. I did a frame off restoration. The frame was sand blasted and painted. Tank and side plates were repainted with acrylic enamel automotive paint. Rear shocks are Curnutts and in very good condition. Pipe is fitted with Supertrapp discs to make it USFS legal and also comes with double tip original style end that is a bolt on change. Tool bag is NOS Hi-Point. Fenders are DC plastic. Tires are 756 Dunlops at 90%. This bike runs excellent. I spent a good bit of time getting the Bing carb jetted just right. It starts, runs and Idles very well. Tranny and clutch also work very well. This has been a Garage Queen for the most part. Not ridden hard, just some leisurely rides on the fire roads. asking $2400 in enduro trim or $2100 in MX trim. I am in Western Washington. Will do what I can to assist in shipping if that is necessary.

Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

tooclose racing

Beatiful bike, Mr. Bridges.  Damn I love that Penton blue.

brian larson

Hello, POG member here....

I have a few 72/73 piner projects and I really like your ride. If it's still available pls email a ph# to [email protected].  I'm an hour behind you timewise, can I call you, evening preferably?
Thank you
 Brian Larson

Doug Bridges

Sorry Brian, but it has already been sold.

Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R