Home Page Photo

Started by Paul Danik, August 11, 2011, 05:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

" Rode my Harescrambler with two of my favorite POG members! Ambr is home from C-school before shipping out to Kuwait next week. "

The quote above was written by Mick Milakovic and posted along with the new home page photo in the thread titled, What Did You Do To Your Penton Today, http://www.pentonusa.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12766&whichpage=3  

Well Mick, they are certainly two of our favorite POG members also, and much of the credit for that fact surely goes to their upbringing.

Ambr, please keep in touch with us when possible. The caption from the Home Page Photo pretty much says is all.

Ambr, best wishes and good luck from your POG family.
We thank you for your service to our country.

Paul

vmxracer

thank you so much! you don't understand how much it means to me to be that home page photo!i don't quite feel i deserve it! the greatest motocross riders and two wheeled legends have been in this very spot! i will be sure to keep in touch! i have always appreciated the support from my family, and my POG family! you guys are great at what you do! and i cannot express enough, how great it is to be on that front page picture!

Ambr Milakovic
"Black Beauty"
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

sixdazed

Nice Family Photo!!!...Mick-i'm sure you are extremely proud,with good reason.Thats what POG is all about!Hey Paul-please give me a ring if you still have my #.I have yours somewhere but can't locate right  now.
          Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...