World Day of Prayer

Started by ALB, September 08, 2011, 10:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALB

Today is the World Day of Prayer.
It is a time to give thanks, appreciation, and gratitude for our health, family, friends, extended family, what we have received, and what we have been blessed with.

It is a time to pray for those not as fortunate as us. Those having health and financial challenges.

It is a time to pray for those who have lost their homes and employment due to fire, floods, tornadoes, and other natural disasters.

It is also time to pray for mother earth which is going through changes as she brings herself back into balance.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Steve Minor

Well said......

Amen

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

hankthecrank

Hank Rinehart

ALB

I am grateful for John Penton for his Penton motorcycles - for several of his bikes have brought forth much joy and happiness in my life.

I am also grateful that John Penton is still alive and healthy.

I am grateful for all you Penton Owners who have supported me in my Penton parts business.

I am grateful and give thanks to Karen Turner who keeps this web site running smoothly so that we can post our messages on it.

I am grateful for the dedication of the POG officers and trustees who have helped keep the excitement for the Penton motorcycles alive.

For all of my fellow motorcycle enthusiasts who are going through health challenges, I see you healed and well again.

For those who are going through financial difficulties, I see you surrounded and blessed with prosperity.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Jeff D

This may be "off-topic", but since we're on the subject of prayer...
this weekend is the 10th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.  Since our national government and the mayor of New York City are banning or discouraging "religious observation" of this tragic event, may I ask that everyone please include in their prayers and thoughts the lost civilians and emergency workers, their families, and the members of the Fire Department of New York who labored for months recovering their fallen comrades.  Their suffering has been immeasurable.  And pray for our military, those that protect the freedom we enjoy.
My 2 cents worth.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

Greg Elliott