Combs ISDT pics

Started by brian kirby, November 04, 2011, 11:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

Brian

Gene Saunders

Thanks Luana and Brian!!!!

Jeff D

Great pics!  I might have to snag some when I start getting articles together for Trail Rider, etc....with appropriate credit to the photographer of course!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

SIEGE

and Siege's Gallery  (that's me)
http://www.siegecraftnw.com/ISDT11-1.htm

I need some help ID-ing the Penton Riders
pages 3, 5, 14,  17

thanks gentlemen // CJ

wfopete

Siege,

PG 14 that's me with the 77 GS6 (#325) and I believe, Mr. Jim Cook.  

And there again on pg 17.

It was good to meet you.  Sounded like you were having a ball out there!

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

SIEGE

hey Pete

good man - and good to meet you - for some reason I came out with piles of photos of you. I had a blast - sometimes over my head (agility & stamina) in the Special Tests sections...

rock // CJ

wfopete

Quotequote:Originally posted by SIEGE

hey Pete
good man - and good to meet you - for some reason I came out with piles of photos of you.
That's because I kept circling back on the trail to get more photos!:D

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

tooclose racing

Great photos from the Kirby clan and - wow -Siege!

Thanks.

Ed Chesnut

Kirby,

Would it be OK to download some of those photos for use in the Hodaka Club publication "Resonator Revisited"?  I'll be doing an article on the RR for, um, the RR.

If OK, I'd certainly like to list proper credit to the photographer too.

At the awards gathering I was just heading out to shake your hand and say Hi -- when I got side tracked with a Hodaka question.  Sorry I missed the chance for a direct conversation.  I guess that will have to happen at a future RR!

Ed
PS:  Keep the rubber side down!

Keep the rubber side down!
Keep the rubber side down!

brian kirby

Anyone that would like to download the photos, please feel free to do so. The photographer is my Mom, Luana Kirby. I saw you several times during the weekend Ed and meant to go say hi, but I kept getting side tracked too.

Brian
Brian

chicagojerry

hey brian. could you have your mom drop me an email? there are a couple of pix that she took that are not posted and i would like to see if she can forward them to me.thanks  chi jer [email protected]
all the photos from the kirby's and siege are great! thanks so much.

tooclose racing

I'm at Siege's website doing some early Christmas shopping in his current T-shirt catalog.  But he also has some great bike photos.  Honest...the focus is the Bikes. Like this most excellent Mint 400:

http://www.wischt.com/siegeshirts-models.htm

Nice job, Siege-miester.  Now, if I can just decide on this year's t-shirt.  Leaning towards the Matchbox T.

Gene Saunders

brian kirby

There are bikes on Siege's page? I didnt see any bikes...

Brian
Brian

Lew Mayer

Brian, I couldn't find any either.:D

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer