Prayer Request

Started by Mike Lenz, February 12, 2012, 02:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Lenz

Hi all, Have not been here in a while. I have a request for all who may want to help.  My wife goes into surgery Fri morning for removal of a non cancerous brain tumor which will be an estimated 8 hr surgery. Please pray for her operation and recovery. No need to reply, just pray if you would.
Lisa and I both have a strong belief in that if it is your time to go to the Lord, you will go...and even more so, if it is not, no matter what goes wrong you will not be going anywhere! So we have peace with all this, and they say its a 95% sucessful operation most of the time...but at the same time we both believe in the power of prayer, hence my request.
Thank You
Mike

hankthecrank

Mike, please rest assured that prayers are and will be offered up to the Lord. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Rocket

Will do Mike, hoping for the best.
Take care
Rod G

tofriedel

Mike,

Both you and Lisa have been added to my prayer list.

Regards,

Tony
Tony

OUCWBOY

My prayer are out to you, Lisa and family. Hope everything turns out fine. Let us know if there is anything any of us can do for you!!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Dwight Rudder

Deb and I will be praying for her full recovery !

hanksie

Mike&Lisa,You both are in our thoughts&prayers.My wife Michelle has been thru 3 brain surgerys,2 for aneurysms and 1 for a 13hr. AVM removal.Prayer and posative thinking helped her thru it all.Lisa is more than welcome to call Michelle if she wants to talk about it.  Bill & Michelle Hanks   330-364-3131

Mike Lenz

Update:  Lisa came through the operation fine and looks to make a full recovery!  Still in ICU, but things look good. Thanks for all your prayers!!! Will keep you updated further.
Thanks Again
Mike

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

Big Mac

Great news Mike. Glad to hear, hope your wife gets well and back home very soon.
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

OUCWBOY

That's the BEST news I've heard in a long, long time!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

hankthecrank

Good News! Thanking God and praying for a speedy recovery. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

tomale

that is good news, sorry I have not responded before now, I have not been on the computer as much lately. still I will be praying.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
74'250 hare scrambler (project)
74' 1/2 440 maico
78' 440 maico
72' cr125 Husky (project)
93' RMx 250 suzuki

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Ernie Phillips

Fantastic!  Mike, thanks for the update.   -EP

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

clayman

Praise God! He is our Healer and Comforter in our time of need.....cast all of your cares upon Him, for He cares about you.

Clay