Husaberg for sale

Started by Greg Elliott, April 19, 2012, 07:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Elliott

2011 Husaberg FE 450.Selling for my son,this has auto Revloc clutch.EE hand guards and many extras.only 40 hours...new tires...great condition.please send your email and I can send photos.we have original clutch,title...thanks,Greg E

Jeff D

Would love a new modern bike, but current economics prohibit any such foolish thoughts for me....however, my 2 cents on the RevLoc.  I've had one on my 2000 KTM 400EXC for almost 10 years now (got it whenever they first hit the market) and love it.  They have a new product called the DynaRing (tested in Trail Rider mag) which is less expensive and performs equally well.  Only down side is loss of engine braking on very steep, loose downhills (read Idaho City qualifier)if you lock up the rear wheel.  An auto clutch is almost like cheating, but since I turn 55 this year I'll take any advantage I can get!  :)

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Rocket

Revlok is out of business as of a few months ago.  If you want an auto clutch now, Rekluse is the way to go.  Got one in my 450 Berg and love it.
RCG

Greg Elliott

Correction, the clutch is a Rekluse  Z start pro..I just checked the box...sorry about the error!! My son is looking for 5900.$$. Thanks Greg.  248-633-3288

Jeff D

Sorry to hear about RevLoc's demise.  Couple of ex-ISDT types were running it.  Wonder what happened?  Both the RevLoc and Rekluse units seem pretty popular.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell