Mid Ohio

Started by Kip Kern, May 07, 2012, 05:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooclose racing

Good morning and Happy Day after July 4th!  The pre-registration has definitely been the way to go under the current management.  When I show up at that Ross Road gate on the west end, the tent is right at the gate, ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom, you're done.  Unless my memory fails me....

Got a hotel (Wooster for chrissakes!)for the posse, still need to do my registrations, glad we have till the 15th.  Looking forward to the CC course (did they run it backwards last year?), the swap meet, POG brethren, and watching some roadracing when I have a chance. Do NOT look forward to the Field of Dreams MX track.

Time to start bike preps post-Unadilla.  I've definitely got a few things to figure out with my sleds.  But I'll do whatever it takes to finish in front of Gary Ellis. : - )

Kip Kern

Friday and Saturday am for sure.

xracer

good luck on that too close, when in doubt gas it dave

Mick Milakovic

Bob, I have no problem finishing in front of Gary; I ride vintage he rides post-vintage!

Mick
Mick

johnacapp

Hello fellow POGer's,
I attended Vintage days about 3 years ago just for the day I believe it was Saturday and was mainly there for the swap meet and trying to find Penton parts.

I would like to come this year for 2-3 days but I am a little apprehensive in asking my questions. I'm hoping that fellow POGers could give me some insight?

First is it better to get a camping pass and camp on site, if that's possible, not being a vendor? Or try and get a hotel room if available? (2-nights Friday and Saturday)

Second, question, and I may have missed prior postings explaining what POG events are happening during vintage days?  I would like to get more involved with POG, and was wondering what events are planed for the group and offer my services to help our organization.

If you wish to contact me off site my e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks
John Capp

Robbie

I'll be there too!!

Giving a speech sometime on Friday!

Can't wait to see a bunch of you!!

thrownchain

If you like to camp, you realy never have to leave the grounds once you're there. I prefer a motel, I like the bed and running water and A/C.
As to POG events, the meeting Sat eve is realy the only "official" function, the rest of the time is getting to meet and talk to fellow POGgers. and the swapmeet, and the races, and.......

Jeffrey Bruce

I will be there with the Gilman clan again! Can't wait! Will your son be there? I owe him some pictures from last year.[8D]

Mick Milakovic

What time do the Ross Road gate close?

Mick
Mick

Kip Kern

Where is the Ross Road Gate???? New entrance to me.

Dale Fisher

MX/Cross country parking goes to Ross Rd. north of Steam Corners and west of the main entrance.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Owners Group - Administrator
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
73 Jackpiner 175
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Mike Berrington

We will be there.  We will be doing the cross country and MX ... and buying stuff we really do not need :D

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
07 KTM 200w,  09 KTM 300w,  
74 TY250(2),  GT80's(3), 80 CR125, 81 YZ250, 88 YZ250
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

PJM

Dear All,

There will be on-site registration for racing at Mid-Ohio.  I read Mick's message from July 4  and called AMA on Friday and spoke to Tamara who is responsible for MX registration and she confirmed that the on-site registration will be available as in the past and was surprized to hear that something otherwise was being said.

PJM
Pat Mickevicius

Mick Milakovic

Mick

Dean531

are there golf carts for rent at M/O