unadilla over the top

Started by chicagojerry, June 04, 2012, 11:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Brennan

Brian, Great photos!!
Can you tell me how many other Pre 74 100's were there in your race? What makes were they? I see the Can Am. Were there other displacements other than 100's in your race?
Keep the photos coming.

brian kirby

There were 6-7 100s I think, all Hodakas but me, and we were mixed with 50+ Int and 60+ Exp maybe? I forget, but we were mixed with at least two age classes. That Can-Am, the Bultaco and the KX250 were all from some age class and were at least 250s.

Brian
Brian

tooclose racing

Brian - THANK YOU for a photo record that proves I actually raced XC on Friday.  BTW - the Unadilla hired gun's (photographer) XC work was crap  - at least with respect to my images.  He must have just been standing in the field near the scoring barrels making sure his equipment was working good.  I actually thought alot of his MX stuff was also weak, but hey - I'm just a 50+ intermediate that doesn't catch too much air.  

YES, obviously a great Cooper photo, but a couple of guys that cover our regional stuff do a much better job of "getting out there" and finding some good angles.

Wow, that's a lot shots, Brian.  Again, thanks.

tooclose racing

Another fantastic set of photos in these galleries from Undilla's XC and MX racing.  There are Pentons sprinkled throughout, including (I think...) a shot or two of Gary Jones on Jerry's Penton:

http://gallery.me.com/snapsquatch