ISDT RR Moto 5 GoPro footage

Started by baxtermcc, October 30, 2012, 07:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baxtermcc

Justin Weiss,
If you are an active POG member, I sure would enjoy seeing your GoPro footage of the start of the final MX on Sunday!

Thank you,
Bob McCullough

wfopete

I'll pass the message onto Justin.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Jeff D

I'd like to see Guy Cooper in action, as all I saw was dust!  :)  Also interested in Mama Kirby's usual extensive photo collection (which means you have to upload them, Brian!) as well as any others that other folks took.  I'll need some good shots for Trail Rider magazine!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Justin Weiss

Here is some footage of the final event, the MX track, staring Bob McCullough! It sure was fun chasing you, Bob. Seems like we were both held up for a while. On the last lap, Bob made himself a hole and I just barely squeaked my way through with him. Thanks to Bob for a great race and thanks to Jim Dale for introducing me to so many good people and for letting me ride his beautiful Penton all weekend. Good times!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fssMKdifLN4&

Justin Weiss

baxtermcc

Thank you Justin, that was great to watch.

The IT you were following was 300 I believe.  That is Mike Dunn who rode on minute zero with my brother Dave (100) and I (200).  I moved to the far left on the line and was scraping the last of the bark off the tree on the start.

Good to meet you, and glad to hear you too enjoyed the weekend.
Bob McCullough