Moto Tally Points

Started by Mick Milakovic, November 05, 2012, 12:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

I see how to find the indivudual race results, but I'm having trouble seeing a running total.  Where is the link?

Mick
Mick

brian kirby

I dont know why they do it like that, but the season standings are not on the "calender" page with the schedule and the results, its on the CC page in the "Racing" section.

http://dev.ahrma.org/?page_id=63

Brian
Brian

chicagojerry

on the ahrma home page. click on the cross country trials icon under the heading near the top of the page. its under the red letters. "your guide to vintage racing" i had the same problem until someone else told me....    chi jer

Jeff D

I just want to thank Brian for all his hard work at the Reunion Ride and all the other events this year.  Moto Tally has made scoring so simple and nearly instantaneous, and the very few scoring discrepencies were quickly resolved without issue.  Brian was pretty invisible all weekend and put in some very long hours that most people just took for granted.  Please accept my personal THANK YOU for all you're doing, Brian!  Wonderful job!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Tim Grow

On a side note, the results for the ISDTRR and also the Yearly Totals that are posted on the AHRMA site have the "Weekend Only" riders included.  We are in the process of verifying the "Weekend Only" riders.  Once we have verification, we will back those riders out and repost the results.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

We also wanted to give a big "Thank You" to Dave McCullough and the Tulsa Trail Riders for putting on a 1st Class ISDT Reunion Ride.  We had such a great time! The trails were fast and fun and you couldn't find a better group of people to spend the weekend with.  It seemed that everybody that were there were so happy to be there and so happy that some body/some club/some organization took the time and effort to put on this wonderful event for the enjoyment of all who participated.  

Thank you for a perfect end to the 2012 AHRMA Cross Country Season,
Tim & Polly Grow