short wheel base 400

Started by gooddirt, December 16, 2012, 07:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooddirt

Auto5guy

Hey, I think I know that guy! Lol

That machine is absolutely not for the faint of heart.

WARNING: The Surgeon General has determined that castor smoke can be hazardous to your health.  It is highly addictive and causes delusions of grandeur.
WARNING: The Surgeon General has determined that castor smoke can be hazardous to your health.  It is highly addictive and causes delusions of grandeur.

tomale

That was the best track ever, It is a shame it was the last. It was good to see you.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
74' 1/2 440 maico
70' 400 maico (project)
72' cr125 Husky (project)
93' RMx 250 suzuki

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Auto5guy

Hey Thom

Yeah, it sucks to see the Farm off the AHRMA schedule.  It's vintage perfection.

While I haven't had a chance to talk to Wayne since the debacle I have talked to him enough in the past to doubt parts of the story being broadcast by others. He's a reasonable fellow and has more than enough background with Mudslingers to know how to put on an event.

I have no inside information but I suspect Wayne was growing weary of the attitude certain AHRMA people bring to the table. I will not be surprised in the slightest to see Wayne's farm as a venue for some other vintage group, whether that be PNWVMX or Dinosaur Daze or whoever.

JP Morgen

Nice to see old blue is still roosting! Everyone should try to make the Big K race in August, Elkton, oregon.