Pogger thanks

Started by tonupchad, December 19, 2012, 03:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonupchad

Was able to secure pickup and transport. Thanks all,
\\\'73 Six Day (CMF)
\\\'68 Six Day Wasselump

seanguthrie

Wow that's down there.  I was in Houston the last couple days and looking at Laredo on the map it looks like a state away!  Hopefully something comes through.  If someone can get it to Diamond Don's in April I can pick it up for ya.

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Bob Kent

Check out Paul Zuniga, known as GrandPaul on the BritBike Forum.  He has a vintage restoration business in Laredo, TX known as BORNAGAINBIKES.COM and sponsors a race team.  Maybe he could help you out.  Worth a shot!

dennis brown

if it is any help my brother lives in tyler,texas if you can get to tyler  i can get it north when i am down there

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Bob Kent

tonupchad - did you buy your Penton from Paul Zuniga in Laredo, TX?  I see he's selling a '69 Penton 125cc Six-Day from his large classic collection of bikes, mostly Triumphs.

seanguthrie

Bob, Where does he have it listed for sale?

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Bob Kent

seanguthrie - It's listed on the BritBike Forum in the Garage Sale section.  This is a free ad space for members similar to what we Poggers have.  You can E-mail [email protected] for a complete spreadsheet, full detailed inventory of each bike, and photos.  Good hunting and Merry Christmas!