Wanted 70-74 Bultaco Sherpa T 250

Started by Tim McKinney, November 06, 2013, 04:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim McKinney

Wanted rideable preferably refurbised Sherpa T, don't have the time or the place to do one my self. Anybody in Penton country have anything?

OLD BIKES RULE!!!
OLD BIKES RULE!!!

marsattacks

I will tell you about a 350 if you want.  M151.  Thanks! John
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

sdm

RRSAC

Not a Bultaco but I have a beautiful, matching numbers Montesa Cota 247 which I would like to sell.  Northwest PA.

Scott Curtis

Tim McKinney

OLD BIKES RULE!!!

hanksie

Hey Tim,If ya haven't found what you want yet,I have a clean M-199 350 T and a 74' TY 250.  Bill

firstturn

"74"$1200 250 Bultaco alpina runs good , shocks and forks are good also, with no leaks. Rims are are straight with the usually expected oxidation.Rear tire is about 85 to 90% , front is a a little cracked, but has tread.I do have maxxis that is like new. Has lights but they are'nt connected. I tooknthis bike for a 15 min ride in the 5 years ive owned it, so it didnt matter weather they worked . Seat is good with know rips.Clutch seems a little stiff. Could use a paint work. Fenders are the old muddlers.Its got good compression also. Shifts throught all the gears good. Frame was touched up by previous owner,.and not the best. But over all a decent bike that runs good. Price reflexs description. Thx for looking. Mark would gladly make a donation upon the sale. And thx for a great website!!.
       robert ciambrano
lake havasu, AZ, mohave
Phone: 928 846 1887 | Email

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

marsattacks

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike