Winter Midwest Moto Swap Feb. 22 Medina, OH

Started by willstoner, December 21, 2013, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willstoner

Folks, we have another event February 22, 2014 at the Medina County Fairgrounds. Please let me know ASAP if POG wants a complimentary club space.

Will

Building on the success of the first two events, Lowbrow Customs Winter Midwest Moto Swap will return Saturday, February 22, 2014 to the Medina County Fairgrounds, 735 Lafayette Rd. (U.S. 42) in Medina, Ohio.
 The majority of the event will follow the format of our first two shows, with a few exciting changes: Show hours will be 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday, February, 22nd, 2014. We will have all three rooms of the Community Center Building. Indoor vendor spots will be $20.00 for a 10' X 10' spot and $30.00 for a 10' X 20' space. For you hard-core manly-men (and women), a limited number of 20' X 20' outdoor spots will be available for $30.00. All vendor spaces include two adult admissions. The sell-your-bike corral is still free with paid admission. We'll have special goodies for all vendors and complimentary coffee during set up. Additionally, Indoor vendors will be able to set up FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST FROM 4:00 PM TO 7:00 PM. Swap vendor set up will continue from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Saturday morning.  
Experts from around the country will judge the twelve Bike Show classes plus award the Best in Show trophy.  The trophies are all custom made and will be instant collector's items. Check out the classes here: http://www.midwestmotoswap.com/ . On top of that, bike show entry is free with paid admission. Bike Show registration is from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Bike Show awards will be presented at 2:00 PM.
 In addition to the swap meet and bike show, we'll have live music, good food, how-to demonstrations and TONS of door prizes!
 It still costs only $5 to get into the event, enthusiasts 16 and under are free when accompanied by an adult, as well as active members of the military.

If you are coming from out of town the Super 8 Medina will again offer a discount rate of $49.29 plus tax for vendors and spectators. Mention "Midwest Moto Swap" and get a discount on your room. Call 330-723-8118.

For the latest information, go to //www.midwestmotoswap.com , the Lowbrow Customs page on Facebook, //www.lowbrowcustoms.com or contact [email protected], 440-591-5099

willstoner

Guys, I haven't heard from anyone about getting a complimentary space at the February 22nd Lowbrow Customs' Winter Midwest Moto Swap. I'm holding one for you. Please let me know either way.

Will

Paul Danik

Will,

We have a POG meeting tonight and we will discuss your generous offer.  Personally I will be involved with a family function that weekend.  Hope all is well with you and yours.

On another subject, do you recall what year you started the York event? I am thinking it had to be in the early to mid 90s, I can still picture Big Bob, Dan Speaker and Augie selling raffle tickets for the OVBSAOC at your event, and Augie is gone almost 15 years.

This also got me to thinking about the old Hangover Derby events you and Kit used to host at your property....great times and great memories..:)
Paul