Wanted/ Engine builder

Started by Harold Slagg, March 31, 2014, 08:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Slagg

Looking for someone to rebuild Sachs motors. I am on the West coast. All the people who build motors in my past are no longer alive . EC had build all my engines for the trail bike and class C wars. Still have a few bigger bore DKW /Sachs killers. Any members with good contacts would be very helpful. I raced Pentons,Monarchs, DKW in the early 70s

gooddirt

Hi Harold, Was at your shop down stairs of apartment complex back in 1996-98 and got some 250 stuff from you.  I think the last time I saw you rode a 400 penton in southwest Ahrma. My buddy was also looking at a steel tank penton you were selling and he walked away from it for $300( bike was like new) and a ton of spares LOL . I can do motors for you if you are not in to much of a hurry. LG

gooddirt

Harold Slagg

Yes I remember. I had rental condo's and they had an daycare that closed. 8500 square ft of my motorcycles. Here is my email   [email protected] .I am retired looking forward to some Penton events. Email your contact info and phone and we will catch up. 4 motors , 2 GS and 1  GS Pro and DKW EC Burke build. Big bore.