Calling Paul Danik

Started by bbeck3100, June 01, 2014, 01:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbeck3100

Back in 2011, Paul helped me obtain John Penton's signature on the front number plate of my 72 Six Day. I have just finished s 1973 Hare Scrambler (yellow and black) and was hoping I might be able to get it's front plate signed by JP as well. I'll be more than happy to make a generous donation to POG. If it would be possible for Paul to take my # plate to the next POG meeting, I need him to call me at work 925 843 8388 8-5 PST or post some other way to contact him. Many Thanks,Blair Beck

thrownchain

I believe the next POG meeting will be at Mid Ohio.

Paul Danik

Blair,

Great to hear that you have another project finished, I will be glad to help get your number plate signed by JP. We have a meeting on Thursday June 5th., might be close timing but possibly it will work out. Or, possibly JP could sign it the night of the John Penton movie premiere, that is Monday June 9th.  

I just left my info on your work answering machine...

Paul

bbeck3100

Paul, thanks so much. I think the movie premier is a little too soon and frankly, I'm sure Mr. Penton will be pretty busy that night.....I'll send it to you and you can take care of it at your and his convenience. again, thanks so very much.