'74 Reproduction fenders

Started by JP Morgen, January 07, 2015, 06:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JP Morgen

Who is selling the best quality reproduction fenders, plastic, white, '74 design?

chicagojerry

ktm world...   they don't show them on their website any more though. i just put an order in today for rears, fronts and side panels. they will be in in three weks.   they are the best, gloss white only. superior quality   chi jer

Kip Kern

Ditto, KTM World has the best

JP Morgen

Great, I didn't see them on their website and it was too late to call today, will tomorrow. Stay warm you guys!

StephenRead

I am looking for a reproduction Enduro rear fender and round taillight assy to finish off my '75 250 HS Enduro complete restoration/rebuild.  Does KTM World also offer these parts ?  Thanks for any guidance.

gooddirt

StephenRead

Gooddirt - I sent you a message to your email.  Respond if you can.  Thank you.

gooddirt

[B)]I think the pog pm mail is down.

StephenRead

Gooddirt - I may be interested in your Euro Enduro Fender.  Does it have the round taillight ?  Is it new or used ?  You can reply and send picture to [email protected] along with any other info.  -   Thanks

VICTOR MONZ

JP.

How many do you need, I have new repop's, NOS Falks, NOS from 74-75.

If you just need 1 front and 1 rear, I have them and would barter, sell, etc.. to help.

[email protected]

Victor

gooddirt

Victor did he get a rear from you ? as I never heard back from S R thanks

Mike Lenz

Did not know about them.  Couldnt find any vintage stuff on their site. What vintage parts do they have?