Wanted: Wassell Fork Cap

Started by Dennis Jones, January 08, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Jones

I'm in need of a Metal Profile fork cap for a Penton/Wassell trials bike.Anyone have one they can part with?

Thanks,

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

gooddirt

speed and sport was selling off wassell parts in lots on ebay a few years ago. Up to four at a time to someone.

Dale Fisher

Dennis,
I'll check Ebay.uk to see if anything turns up on metal profiles.  You could try an inquiry to the Greeves folks.

http://www.greevesmotorcyclesltd.com/forks.html

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Lew Mayer

I'll check, Dennis. Remind me in an e-mail if I forget.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Dennis also check to see if you can find out who purchased Domi Racing inventory for this product.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

3putt

Hi Dennis,   My used inventory sheet says I have one.   Why don't you send me your mail address and I'll try to get to it this evening.  Regards,    Nelson McCullough

Dennis Jones

Thanks Guys,

Not thinking I would need them I've passed most of my Wassell parts on. While snugging this cap up the outer ring just popped off.

Lew or Nelson if one of you guys have one that would be great. Nelson if the email from the board is now working you'll get an email from it, if not mine is [email protected]

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

3putt

Hi Dennis, After getting them out, they must be for Tyran as they have Standard NUT fitting on top, and Wassells have a round crown with a hole to use for tightening.  Sorry for the false alarm.  The cap and threads however appear to be the same to me.   Nelson

Glenn Berry

Dennis, I will also take a look, are these for a rider or a restoration?
Glenn                           /

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

3putt

Hi Dennis,  GOOD NEWS!!  I did find one, and have it packaged up and going to the address you provided me.   Regards,    W Nelson McCullough

Dennis Jones

Thanks Nelson,

Once again the POG to the rescue :D

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

hotrod392

Since everyone is checking their Wassell inventory, I could use a set of rust free fork tubes or complete forks for a Penton Mudlark if anyone has some laying around.

Thanks
Shane
[email protected]
270-779-5070